My name is Christa, I am a student photographer building my skill and knowledge to work as a freelance photographer. Aside from photography, my passions are for Jesus, family, Disney and travel.
My Professional Passions Include…
Travel and Landscape Photography
- Author member communications in Smart Communications and EMME
- Collaborate with business partners for production resolution and timeline establishment
- Build Requirements Documentation
- Create CSV and XML for communication testing and quality assurance
- Interpret business and government regulations for accurate communication production
- Develop process and productivity improvements
- Manage and maintain schedules by prioritizing meetings, as well as arranging travel
- Manage and process expense reports and departmental budget expenditures
- Maintain/develop department-wide project schedule and successful delivery cadence including maintaining communication with all impacted stakeholders, and creating weekly status reports distributing findings to senior leadership
- Provide administrative support as necessary including but not limited to maintaining office supply inventory, maintaining files, word processing, fielding phone calls and emails, receiving visitors, etc.
- Organize and manage all details related to arranging meetings including securing location and any necessary AV equipment, preparing agendas and PowerPoint presentations, recording meeting minutes, arranging travel, catering, etc.
- Coordination of new associate onboarding
- Provide operational support and systematic management through day-to-day monitoring of the budget expenditures/allocations and maintaining related data for review and approval
- Initiate and process expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Perform human resources functions in conjunction with the Corporate Human Resources department, including the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring processes for office staff and adjunct faculty
- Coordinate distribution and timely completion of new hire packets, maintenance of, orientation of new employees and administration of policies and procedures
- Maintain personnel files and faculty database within Microsoft Access
- Provide administrative support to the Associate Dean of Outcomes Management as needed
The Pennsylvania State University: Currently Enrolled, BA Strategic Communications, projected graduation 2023
Sullivan University: 2011-2012, BA Business Administration
University of Louisville: 1998-2001, BA Psychology